Saturday, October 12, 2013

yesterdays look

I didn't have the chance to post yesterday so today i decided to put up something. I did look gorgeous yesterday, though all my pics are messed up, I'm going to use other pics to show the combination I had on yesterday. I wore, for starts, an orange gown, shorter in front, longer at the back. I was lucky to find an orange gown almost like it on the Internet. I combined my gown with a blue denim jacket, my favorite, I love this jacket so much because it's got a slight feminine edge to it which makes it even more nice. Finally, I wore brown boots for shoes and used a white sling bag for accessories. White went best because there was white floral pattern on my gown but for this pictures, anything goes, it's color blocking after all!


look good, breeyahnah 'n' kadora says so!

No comments:

Post a Comment