Monday, October 14, 2013


 for white belt check out "waist hotties"
Yesterday, i met a friend of mine at church. he looked simple yet, cliche. i said i would write about him on my blog, so, I'm keeping to that promise.his look was duo-color, black and white all through so I'd call it simple classy. he wore, black and white checkered shirt on black skinny jeans. he wore a white belt, waist hottie indeed and wore simple suede black loafers. its all simple, but a very classic combination. i implore you to try it on different colors. check is quite hard to combine, but is quite classy to be worn.i do remember my brother wearing the same thing but wearing checkered green loafers. interesting and extreme, he looked smart.make a class of your own Breyahnah 'n' Kadora says so!
PS: I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO TITLE THIS SO WHILE LEAVING YOUR COMMENTS SUGGEST A TITLE AND I'LL PICK THE BEST, THANKS!

1 comment: